CDMP Bootcamp: ICCP Exam Prep for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
This two-day workshop, Thursday and Friday, October 22nd and 23rd will be held in downtown Seattle, taught by Eva Smith, CCP, CDMP.
Nervous about certification? Want to understand and prepare for the CDMP exams? You're in luck! Join us for an intensive two-day bootcamp focused on exam preparation for six ICCP exams. This course will help you:
• Understand the DAMA CDMP certification
• Familiarize yourself with the coverage of each exam outline
• Learn the process of taking ICCP exams for the CDMP
• Better prepare through time-pressure sample exam testing and question review
Sample and actual exams for the CDMP are:
• Industry-based, not company-based
• Focused on skills involved in Data Management and Data Warehousing
• Product and vendor neutral
• International in nature
* The exams given via USB drive - you may bring a laptop or use one of the TEC Lab computers
* Each exam is 90 minutes in length and has 110 multiple-choice questions
* Your exam score is immediately known at the conclusion of the exam
* A passing grade is 50% correct or higher
* Exams for bootcamp participants are ‘pay if you pass’ ($285 each). Retakes are allowed.
* Drop-in exams are available for non-Bootcamp participants, however ‘pay if you pass’ is not an option. Cost is $285 per exam. If you are retaking an exam from a previous attempt, then the exam can be retaken at a 10% discount.
The cost for the CDMP Bootcamp workshop is $495. The workshop price includes continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments both days as well as all CDMP prep materials. Exam fees are not included in this price, and are collected separately on-site.
Registration and pre-payment for the two-day workshop is required through ICCP.
To register, please contact the ICCP office at:
Toll Free 800.843.8227 (800-U-GET-CCP)
2400 East Devon Avenue, Suite 281
Des Plaines, IL 60018