San Francisco DAMA is pleased to announce we are again hosting CDMP exams. The event will take place in downtown San Francisco on March 12, 2012.
You do not have to be a member of SF DAMA to take these exams.
SF DAMA is pleased to announce
* Certified Data Management Professional
Monday March 12, 2012
9:00 AM to Noon and 1:PM to 4:00 PM
GID Conference Room @ the Gap, Inc.
2 Folsom (3rd Floor)
San Francisco, CA
Dan Weller, CDMP
Register or Questions:
Please note that these are CDMP exams only. We will not have the tests for other ICCP certifications.
We are asking all candidates to register for the exams via the link above.
Some technical requirements:
- Each exam taker must bring a laptop because the exams run off a USB drive.
- The exam software runs on all Windows platforms. It is best to use a Windows laptop rather than another laptop platform, but we have been able to use Apple Macs running a Windows OS.
- Make sure that you bring your AC power supply.
Some other notes:
- You are on your own for meals and snacks.
- You do not have to be in attendance at the start of each testing period. But, since each 110-question test must be completed in a 90 minute period, you should start all tests no later than 90 minutes before the end of a testing period (before 10:30 AM or before 2:30 PM).
- ICCP has requested that you also fill out a small paper registration form that shows the test(s) that you take and the scores. This provides double check to ensure that all USB drives are processed.
Note, this is an exam event only. There will be no overview, review, or practice of the exams.