Description: The Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) is offered by the ICCP and DAMA International (www.dama.org
This course is offered virtually in a Webinar format using Elluminate. To register contact the ICCP office at 1-800-843-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Introductions and course goals
2. CDMP requirements, Test items, Skills-Gap Analysis
3. Item Writer's Guide - strategies to answer questions,
4. Information Systems Core (ISCORE) and related topics.
5. Data Management Exam (DM)
DAY 2: (Specialty Exams)
6. Data Warehousing Exam (DW) and Business Intelligence & Analytics (BIA)
7. Data and Information Quality Exam (DIQ)
8. Data Base Administration Exam (DBA) & Systems Development (SDV)
9. Associated Topics and Next Steps
Length: 2 days
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Time: 12.00pm-6.00pm (EST).
Participant Min: 4; Max: 12
Examinations: 1st examination - within 30 days of course completion.
Proctoring arrangements: USA: ICCP office; Canada: CIPS/PDIT (mjk at cips.ca
Registration: USA: contact ICCP office at email@example.com; Canada, contact CIPS/PDIT (mjk at cips.ca
Fees: USD$295 (reduced fees for ICCP holders and I.S.P. holders using this course for recertification credits - contact CIPS/ICCP office)
CEU Credits: 12 CECs (continuing education credits - 10 CECs = 1 college credit)
Materials: Once registered, you will receive USD$165 worth of course study and reference materials for your future needs.
Pay-if-Pass: For those individuals who register for these courses, you will be able to take the FIRST examination only on a “pay if you pass” basis if the exam is taken with the ICCP office proctoring the exam. Note: for the CDMP Practitioner level the pass rate is 50%.
Instructor: Pat Cupoli, CBIP, CCP, CDMP
The ICCP also has study materials available to purchase. If you go to the following link, http://www.iccp.org/iccpnew/